Subject: Foxway // Registration DPO Estonia
From: "Martin Schneider" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Sat, 3 May 2025 07:49:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear sir or madame,

I want to register as DPO for Foxway OÜ, Killustiku Põik 1, Raadi, 60534
Tartu maakond, Estonia.

I am German citizen, employee of a Foxway group company and Group Privacy
Lead.

Which information do you require?

Kind regards,

Martin Schneider

Group Privacy Lead / Legal

+49 151 616 012 19

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.foxway.com/> www.foxway.com

Foxway GmbH, HRB 202638 Munich

Registered Office: Nymphenburger Str. 82, 80636 Munich

Managing Director: Mikkel Frid

This e-mail and any attachments may contain sensitive and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.